Tradition for more then 170 years!
1849 - The beginning
It was in 1849 that the license to sell alcoholic beverages was extended for the first time for the Weiper family.
Unfortunately, there is no information about the time before 1849.
But the name Nagel played a role from 1907 when Anna Weiper and Joseph Nagel got married and took over the business.
Their son Alois married Elisabeth Schrieverhoff in 1951 and that year was the "reopening" of the inn. After a few years, in 1955, the hall was expanded.
In 1979 the bowling alley was added and the hall was enlarged again.
Josef (son of Alois and Elisabeth) and Beate Nagel marry in 1985 and continue the family business
In 1994 the two of them expanded with the guest house and thus had 14 rooms.
However, that was not enough. In 2001 the hotel with beer garden was built and 13 additional comfort rooms were added.
In 2008 a "Jeux de Boules" course was built in the beer garden and the 1st Südlohner Boule Club was founded.
New guest house on the "Schlinge" bank
13 new rooms, 26 new beds: an expansion to 40 rooms with 81 beds. The new 2-story guest house was built directly on the Schlinge-Ufer on the previous parking lot. Two rooms have a terrace with a "loop view".